Training was performed in accordance with IMCA (International Marine Contractors Association) recommendations based on “STORM-M” Technology in 3 steps:
1. Theoretical training;
2. Drilling of practical skills;
3. Knowledge evaluation, including assessment of the theoretic knowledge and practical skills.
Duration of training was three weeks.
At the end of training each student was issued:
• Filled in “IMCA ROV Personnel Logbook”;
• “ROV Pilot Technician Grade II” Certificate;
• Set of study materials, including materials for Maritime English study.