In December 2015 in STORM Training Centre there were successfully trained coworkers of South regional search and rescue squadron of EMERCOM of Russia and Center of Underwater Research Centre of the Russian Geographical Society on the following courses:
– ROV Pilot Technician Grade II
– ROV Pilot Technician Grade I
– Training in High Voltage Electricity
– Training on Hydraulic Systems
The aim of training was upgrade of qualification in the field of Remotely
Operated Vehicles (ROV) operation during execution of underwater
technical operations in national and international waters and training
of ROV New Personnel.
Training was performed in accordance with IMCA (International Marine
Contractors Association) recommendations in conformity with “STORM-M”
Technology in 3 stages:
– theoretical training;
– drilling of practical skills;
– knowledge evaluation, including assessment of the theoretic knowledge
and practical skills.
At the end of training students were issued:
– Filled in “IMCA ROV Personnel Logbook”;
– “ROV Pilot Technician Grade I” Certificate;
– “Training in High Voltage Electricity” Certificate;
– “Training on Hydraulic Systems” Certificate;
– “ROV Pilot Technician Grade II” Certificate;
– Set of study materials, including materials for Maritime English study.
– “STORM Club Card”