On December 22 another group of student successfully completed training courses “ROV Pilot Technician Grade II”
Training was performed in accordance with IMCA (International Marine Contractors Association) recommendations based on “STORM-M” Technology in 3 steps:
- Theoretical training;
- Drilling of practical skills;
- Knowledge evaluation, including assessment of the theoretic knowledge and practical skills.
Duration of training was three weeks.
At the end of training each student was issued:
- Filled in “IMCA ROV Personnel Logbook”;
- “ROV Pilot Technician Grade II” Certificate;
- Set of study materials, including materials for Maritime English study.